Indian Navy Notified Recruitment for NCC Special Entry Scheme 35th Course 2014
Company : Indian Navy
Website : www.indiannavy.nic.in
Job Role : NCC
• NCC Men : 50 posts
• NCC Women : 4 posts
Job Profile : Indian Navy is inviting applications for NCC Special Entry Scheme SSC 2013 from unmarried Indian Male & Female applicants. Desired applicants can apply by sending their applications in mentioned application format by 16 August 2013 or before.
1) Age: Minimum age should be 19 years and should not exceed 25 years.
2) Education :
• Graduated from a recognizable university and securing minimum 50% of the marks
• Service for minimum 2 academic years in the Senior Division/Wing of N.C.C & must have achieved a minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certification NCC Exam.
How to apply :
• Apply in the given format as in the advertisement on a plain paper
• The applications must be posted to the nearest OC, NCC units from which the NCC ‘C’ certificate has been issued and addressed to should be sent to the OC, NCC West Block- IV, R.K.Puram, New Delhi – 110066.